[Healeys] Do Moss ign points suck or what?

dwflagg at juno.com dwflagg at juno.com
Sat Apr 9 13:16:40 MDT 2011

There was also, and may still be, a company called Remax that
manufactured a distribultor cap for the 100 which is an exact duplicate
of the Lucas, including the "REMOVE TO OIL" on the correctly domed top.
Bremi, a West German company also made an exact copy, but it was brown in
color. These are sometime seen on eBay.

Doug