[Healeys] Do Moss ign points suck or what?

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Apr 9 13:10:43 MDT 2011

Most aftermarket distributor caps are crap, also the present day Lucas
ones. They can be a bad fit (to loose or to tight), use corroding
aluminium instead of proper copper for the "contacts", crack easily, bad
spring under the carbon contact in top etc.
Only a few weeks ago I purchased some AC caps  for a Lucas 23/25D4
distributor which had copper contacts. They look quite OK and fit
perfectly. I am not sure if they are NOS or brand new items.
Kees Oudesluijs

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of coudesluijs.vcf]