[Healeys] Do Moss ign points suck or what?

Greg Mandas gmandas at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 13:00:20 MDT 2011

OH!!! DUDE!!!!!

You had me at Hello, then you drop:

   PS If you're so enamored with technology and dependability,
   buy and drive a Prius. We all know how trouble free Toyota's
   are... oh never mind.

Gotta Tell you, 110K in 6 years on my wife's '05 with only oil and occasional
cabin filter changes.  Well, there was the suicidal raccoon that destroyed the
front air-dam and the guy who side swiped her and kept driving. But
mechanically it's a really sound car. We're still getting 48+ MPG. It's my
carbon offset for the Healey.

Greg