[Healeys] Ward Special

Peter & Veronica greylinn at ozemail.com.au
Fri Apr 8 06:44:49 MDT 2011

Thanks Rick - I only wrote in because they ran a piece about the sale of the
WSM 3000 (in need of full restoration for Stg45k) and I thought the Ward car
deserved to be seen more widely too! The best coverage though was in Healey
Marque Aug 2008 - that's the big time!

Cheers

Peter

PS Just today I received some photos from Peter Marshell, who owned the car
in the late '60s (he was the first to get it on the road in coupe form).
Here's one of it still in bare aluminium