[Healeys] Do Moss ign points suck or what?

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 05:31:13 MDT 2011

Ha!
Good try Bob!!!
The matchbook is added to enable you to set the busted electronic
ignition on fire!!
(your car is stranded by the side of the road - no spark....) "you
won't ignite - you brand new electronic igition - I'll show you
igntion you SOB!!!!!!" )
Whether or not you have points, you still have spark plugs. And they
still need adjusting.
So if you'd use the feeler guage already in your toolbox!!!
Therefore. The only requirement for matches can be to ignite your crap
ignitor!!!
I'll defer to the concours guys on this one, but aren't feeler guagues
standard issue on Healeys?
;-)
Sincerely.
Chris
PS you can use them on your fuel pump, and on your voltage regulator,
and on ..... No, not the matches, the standard issue feeler guage/
points file.
Chris

Sent from my iPhone