[Healeys] Clutch question

Frakes, Jim jimf at frakes-eng.com
Wed Apr 6 14:11:02 MDT 2011

Neil,
When I redid the pressure plate for the 100 last year. I took it to
Indianapolis Clutch and Brake. I was going to leave it for rebuild but
he said give me 15 minutes and I will check all the springs and replace
any that need to be. He put it on a stand, clamped, fingers came with
gauges for each spring. Replaced two and charged me $40 bucks. I left in
less than 30 minutes.

Look in your area for this kind of service. I would trust them.
Jim