[Healeys] missing at high rpm

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 23:59:37 MDT 2011

Other than the obvious tuning related suggestions (timing, mixture
etc) I had a similar problem once. It turned out to be the fuel pump.
If your pump is clicking all the time, and never really stops, it
could be the culprit. I.e it pumps enough for sedate driving, but not
when you press hard.
Chris

Sent from my iPhone