[Healeys] Thanks due

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Tue Apr 5 18:54:12 MDT 2011

I rarely brag on folks to the list. I would rather just pass on my thanks to
the individual when thanks is due. But today's effort was was one that
reminded me that the Healey community and this list is a bunch of great folks.
We started the first leg of the cross country tour early this morning after a
redeye from Honolulu to Seattle.  The trick was to get from Seattle airport to
the container terminal in Tacoma.  Not to far but far enough that a taxi ride
would make you think twice about taking it. One our listers, Rob Westcott,
offered to meet the wife and I at the airport and give us a lift south. Didn't
need too but he did. Thanks Rob. Great to put a face with a name.
Aloha
Perry (currently in Portland OR)