[Healeys] Disc Brakes on a 100/6

gary brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 21:13:23 MDT 2011

Road & Track, April, 1958, Pages 37-39.  However, the authors make no
mention of disk brakes, front or 4-wheel.  The pictures accompanying the
article seem to show 4-wheel drums!
I have a copy if you wish.   I also see that my entire collection is
available on line at
http://www.amazon.com/Road-Track-Magazine-Testing-Austin-Healey/dp/B000VFOMIA
GaryB