[Healeys] Rust removal analysis (long)

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun Apr 3 06:50:39 MDT 2011

Turtle Wax did a brush on jelly rust remover in the past called RUST
EATER. I used it on many occasions and it works fairly well on light
surface rust on small objects. It leaves the bare metal and needs
rinsing after ca. 15 minutes and acid priming immediately afterwards or
a repeat if not all rust is removed. On heavier rust you need several
applications to remove it all and the work can be tedious.
It was a UK made item, but I do not know if it still exists.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of coudesluijs.vcf]