[Healeys] 2011 Judging Standards - URGENT REVISION

Mr. Bill bn1 at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 1 11:09:11 MST 2011

Congrats, Perry!

You will now find you have at least twice as much to do as when you were
working and may sometimes wish you were still employed. Remember that
with your recent  relocation, you will be adding snow shoveling to your
list of duties. While a wheelchair forced my early retirement six years
ago, it's still a wonderful feeling to write RETIRED on that blank on
whatever application! I also hope you keep signing your emails "Aloha".
It just fits you!

Bill
-- When I was younger, I could remember anything whether it had happened
or not. But now my facilities are decaying and soon I shall be so I
cannot remember anything but the things that never happened. - Mark Twain