[Healeys] HellOOoo

Greg Mandas gmandas at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 10:35:40 MDT 2010

List,

Thank y'all for responding to my little sever check.  I was getting fidgety.
Healey List Withdrawal, you know.

For all of you at home, Hope you are warm and dry. It's raining buckets here
in CT.

For all of you not at home, What are you doing answering Healey email at work,
Hmmmmmmm?

And Randy, I wish I were there.  What a lovely thing to be doing....

Greg

Off-Off Subject:  Did you hear the NPR report where the weather guy said if
you were to weigh a hurricane it would weight the equivalent of 20 Billion
cats and 20 Billion Dogs?  Scheez!

Happy Healey-ing!