[Healeys] oil pressure relief valve -- Searching Archives

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 29 12:23:46 MDT 2010

Thanks!
I added "Healeys" and "oil"

The result is a touch more than 3000 characters, ;) but you can then use your
browser to find key words.

Now I have to remember that. :)

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg

site, in this case http://www.team.net/archive.