[Healeys] oil pressure relief valve

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Sep 29 09:37:31 MDT 2010

  I don't believe you should use assembly lube on pistons anyway.  It's too slick and too good a lubricant, and you risk
the rings not seating properly.  That's why it's also not a bad idea to use a 'break-in' oil for the first couple hours
of running.  'Good break-in oil' can be the cheapest 20W you can find.  Running a little rich is not a bad idea, either.

bs

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net