[Healeys] Oil pressure

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 27 20:19:50 MDT 2010

FWIW,   You guys crack me up.   My rebuild is running at about 40lbs hot on
the highway,   lower
at idle.   I was wondering if my oil filter adapter was bringing my pressure
down.   The  average input
from you guys was that  40lbs was fine, not a problem. I was even going to
try to change the oil pressure relief valve and spring again but I was
talked out of that too.
 This was just last month.

So I'm going with the "OK" and suggest you do too Paul.  Maybe double check
with another gauge but
drive it and enjoy if it isn't giving you any other problems.

Mark