[Healeys] BT7 14,000 mile car on ebay

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 07:03:27 MDT 2010

John,
Hershey, to all of us familiar with it, means the AACA Fall Hershey meet
which is Oct. 6-9 this year.  If any of you are within striking
distance, white Healey or not, Hershey is a wonderful experience for a
car person.  The flea market runs the whole time, with many cleared out
by Saturday.  The show is Saturday and is very much worthwhile.  There
is also a car corral where cars are for sale.  Besides all of that,
there will most likely be an auction by one of the major auction houses.
If you don't have a hotel room, though, it will be quite difficult to
get one close by.  I live around 40 miles away, so just commute each day.
For any of you who wish to find us, we will be in the car corral between
the orange field and the car show field.  This is the same place that we
were last year.
Charlie

John Sims wrote:
> Any idea when as we are going to be there Thanksgiving weekend and I would
> love to see it.
>
> John Sims, BN6
> Aberdeen, NJ
>
> http://www.healey6.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of mgcharlie.vcf]