[Healeys] BT7 14,000 mile car on ebay

Gilbert Gauthier comkanuk at cgocable.ca
Mon Sep 27 05:39:04 MDT 2010

For those who could be interested by this nice car ,this ad was on the
web in august 2008 and pace by M.Charlie Baldwin :

My Healey is up sale.

1960 BT7 HBT7L/5788

Original as found with less than 14 thousand miles

New Tires and wheels (Have Originals)(Original Spare never been on road)
New Exhaust (Have Original)
Top and Interior original
Factory Hardtop
Starts and Runs every time
$37,500

I am always surprise to see on ebay  original healey  for sale. How
about  Club's  network .....  ((((Hope it goes to a good home(((((

GIlbert

Le 10-09-27 ` 07:14, Peter Svilans a icrit :