[Healeys] Healeys on the Blue Ridge Parkway

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sun Sep 26 18:27:46 MDT 2010

I was on the Blue Ridge Parkway from Tuesday through Friday, traveling with
a blue and white BJ8.  But my BJ8 is yellow and black, so if you saw us I
think you would have remembered mine.  We were traveling between Hillsville,
VA and Asheville, NC.  We ran across the mayor of Rome, GA (Wright Bagby) in
his BRG BJ8 at the Little Switzerland Inn on Thursday, and he told me there
was a Healey group from the Charlotte area meeting in Abingdon, VA that he
was joining.  Some of them were probably traveling the Parkway.

The weather this week on the Parkway was spectacular.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA