[Healeys] FOUND THIS ONE A serious YELLOW Healey <G> !!

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 07:27:44 MDT 2010

That BJ8 sounds pretty nice.

I bet it's fast but I think I like the sound of the standard 6 more.
It sounds like a bog-standard American muscle car to me.   I guess
being an American, I want my gigantor two door land yachts to sound
like this, and my Healey to sound like a Healey. Please don't take
offense Modified AH friends.

Think back to the times - William Lyons hated V8s as being too
"American" and killed the wonderful, light & delightfully small 2.5"
Daimler V8 hemi when Jaguar bought the company.

He hated V8s so much that when the E-type needed a bigger motor, he
purposefully designed the V12 double six motor just to prove a point.

I always thought the Daimler V8 would be a perfect motor for the 100.

Alan