[Healeys] Engines

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Sun Sep 26 01:30:55 MDT 2010

Rick,
 I would not mind to drop the Ferrari part. The only classic car I would buy
of the FIAT-Ferrari name would be the FIAT "Otto Vu", which by the way was far
superior to any stock Austin-Healey. And has got a propper "European" V8. Its
a pity, but I can't afford one. The classic FIAT 500 is also very very popular
around here and are well sought after. Abarth-modifications reach higher
prices than Austin-Healeys.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

Not to beat this thread into the ground, but if your car was named a
"FIAT-Ferrari", would you really feel bad about changing the FIAT part?

Rick