[Healeys] [Jensen-cars] Re: A serious YELLOW Healey <G> !!

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 13:40:02 MDT 2010

Thanks for the kind words, Ed, but I don't think Jody's talking about me.  He
was talking about inappropriately placed Small Block Chevys.  I have an
inappropriately placed Small Block Ford!  People either like Nasty Boys or
they don't.  I get it.  And all the arguing from either side isn't going to be
changing anyone's mind.  Though I hope we can all appreciate the kind of
skill, talent and craftsmanship it takes to turn out a ride like Marty's.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo