[Healeys] A serious YELLOW Healey <G> !!

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 08:17:15 MDT 2010

ok, I officially have a new favorite "they put a what in a what?!?!"

It used to be the Studebaker powered '65 Mustang coupe.

Now I think it's this. I mean, if you're going to do a "nasty boy" do
it up! If I never see an inappropriately placed Chevy 350 again it'll
be too soon. :)

I love those Jag V-12 motors (for how smart they look). Whomever built
this car did a heck of a job.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/