[Healeys] Questin to Trim (Concours)

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Fri Sep 24 18:30:51 MDT 2010

Tadek,

As with anything being collected and evaluated, there are a handful of
people out there who either have truly original, or have found some original
Karvel carpet. because it is humanly possible for an individual to show up
with this stuff, we simply have to allow a certain margin so it earns no
deduction (depending of course on condition).
All other carpet must follow from there. Yes, that is pretty tough and tough
is what a Gold level is all about.

Rich