[Healeys] 100 front brakes for Patrick

Richard Korn rkorn at simnet.is
Mon Sep 20 17:59:25 MDT 2010

Patrick,

I met a very nice guy by the name of Jim Simpson way back in my first year
at BostonUniversity.He was in the theatre dept. and came from Hawaii, so I
invited him to my folks for Thanksgiving and he saw snow for the first
time.Alas I totally lost track of him after school but did see that he
 is  happily married a certain actress by the name of Weaver.

kvepja,

Richard