[Healeys] 100 front brakes

John Harper ah at jharper.demon.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 04:11:20 MDT 2010

Tadek

My measurements more or less confirm Perry's

Except that the measurements for Unipart supercessions come out shorter
at

2 1/4" shoes 0.603  from face of shoe to post tip (15.32mm)
        [11/16" = 0.682"]
These  I noticed when fitted these only just engaged fully with the cam
with nothing to spare.

However stating the obvious can you confirm that you are fitting 2 1/4"
wide BN2 shoes?. If you were fitting 1 3/4" wide BN1 shoes this would
perhaps explain the difference.

Regards

--
John Harper