[Healeys] brakes

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 19 18:53:57 MDT 2010

I didn't see any mention of what series car you have.  FYI  I rebuilt my
3000 front calipers with new SS
pistons, new seals and cleaned everything up and painted.   Couldn't  be
happier with the stopping action
and the price is definitely affordable and parts are always available.
Even the silicone brake fluid is working
great.

Why spend more when the OEM stuff works great,  IMHO.

Mark