[Healeys] OD problem

Dr. C. Rubino ruvino at ripnet.com
Sun Sep 19 16:18:29 MDT 2010

Beautiful day here in Eastern Ontario (Canada). Just arrived back from a 5
hour tour. Stopped once to get gas and once to get wine for dinner. In  the
last hour of the trip something funny happened to the OD. When engaging I
always lift my foot very slightly off the pedal-so far so good. As soon as I
put the slightest pressure on the pedal it would dis-engage. Happened all the
time for this last hour.

Yesterday I changed the oil in the tranny to MTL-90-any relationship?

I am to tired to check anything today so I am just throwing this problem out
to the group now.

Carl
BN-4 Longbridge