[Healeys] oil leak

Geatros geatros at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 18 18:24:43 MDT 2010

Hi Wayne,

I think that Dave could be correct  regarding the Container the
Healey was shipped in could have been dropped .... it Happens .

I work on the Vancouver docks and have seen Containers  drop when a
Crane, Dock Gantry , Top Pick, TRG ,  has had a problem when loading
or unloading a Container.

If the crank was bent I think you could feel it when the car is
driven ???

I'd bet the damage happened when the car was driven into the
container.....

Cheers
Kenny
Vancouver BC