[Healeys] sleeved thermostats

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Sat Sep 18 12:37:48 MDT 2010

Kees,
I fitted one, though not from you.
Effect:-
Gauge stays more or less at zero for about 5 minutes or a few miles then
goes rapidly up to about 180 where it stays more or less regardless of
conditions. Motorway stop-start chaos will get it up to 200ish but, touch
wood, that's all and of course I usually tend to avoid those motorway
conditions.
My stat is an AC Delco TF1. Equivalent to the Smith's.