[Healeys] Junk E-mails

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 11:16:59 MDT 2010

Same here.  I receive very little junk mail and what I do get, goes to a spam
box; which I check daily and 99% are spam which I delete.  Occassionally, an
email I want is in the spam box but I simple retrieve it and all is well.
It's that Murphy Guy.  So just keep smiling. :-)

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives