[Healeys] Junk E-mails

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 17 11:09:07 MDT 2010

I get none and this is my main email address. Whenever I give out an email
address when ordering, etc. I always give one of the other three that I
have. Then, after several months of having no new spam on one of those
addresses, I will consider changing to this one. For example, I just opened
a new amazon.com account, gave them one of my test email accounts and when
several months have elapsed with no increase in spam, I will consider
changing my amazon account accordingly as I only access the three other
email accounts once a week or so. I do not have those email accounts dump
into Outlook automatically as I do my main account.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com