[Healeys] What I love about this list...

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Wed Sep 15 17:32:56 MDT 2010

I am fortunate to have this list and the E-Type list---I find these two lists equal in friendliness and knowledge skills.  Both help keep me on the right track.

Tom
---- glemon at neb.rr.com wrote:

I participate in other LBC online lists and forums.  None comes close in the level of knowledge of the cars, comradery, interesting people, or speed of response.
So I linger even though my "huindred" is long gone.

The list, which is actually the people that make it up, is amazing.

Greg Lemon