[Healeys] Change of password and removal confirmations.

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Wed Sep 15 17:13:30 MDT 2010

<< ...sent an email to the admin. >>

Which is same as 'Owner', List Owner', etc. <G> !!
All of which go to Mark !!

BUT the question I still have is did you FORWARD the org.
'Notice' to him ??  There is a LOT of info in the "source"
that does NOT 'appear' in the mail you read, Greg.
Does NOT appear in your mail to him either as all of the
'hidden source code' is about you.  <G> !!

Even tho most folks won't understand the info, anybody CAN
see it with most eMail Clients [aka programs].  As I am currently
using Mozilla Thunderbird that's the client of which I will speak.
In the Tool Bar -> View -> Message Source ( Ctrl + U).
The gobblygook which pops up can tell you a bunch of useless
[to most folks] info including WHERE a mail originated from &
who, how many 'hops' or 'relays' the message took to get from
Sender to Who Gets The Mail, etc., etc. <G> !!

Dat's WHY the org. would/might be helpful to Mark.

Ed
'67 BJ-7
[Hortense THE Healey wearing STD IL plates    AH BJ 7    ]