[Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 4, Issue 641

Editorgary at aol.com Editorgary at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 22:28:05 MDT 2010

In a message dated 9/13/10 7:11:04 PM, healeys-request at autox.team.net
writes:

> Just got to grin.   Seems that most of us cringe when a topic is sooooo
> over
> done.   Thats why my original
> question was about my everyday car.  A Chrysler mini van.   Zddp and
> 20/50?
> I don't think I will be doing
> that any time soon.  ))))))
>
> Who changed the subject?  )))))

Who changed the topic of this website to Chrysler Minivans?
For those, you can use whatever comes out of the tap at your local Jiffy
Lube. It's going to be using 0-40 or something like that, and with synthetic
can go 10-15,000 miles without change, depending on how you drive it -- less
if all you do is run around town doing errands, more if you drive long
distances. Bottom line, just change it once a year.

Gary