[Healeys] Oil Changes

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Sep 13 08:34:03 MDT 2010

  Use 20W50 or 15W50 (the 50 is the important bit). Any brand will do
but if you have added some serious power to the engine, which is causing
the oil to get hotter, use Valvoline Racing, Duckhams etc, as some other
brands may thin out a bit to much when hot. I always have this problem
with Castrol Classic 20W50 which thins out much more than the Duckhams I
used before, but the latter is hard to get these days. When driving
prolonged stretches over 80mph the oil pressure drops when using the
Castrol.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of coudesluijs.vcf]