[Healeys] Luggage Rack Not Fitting

Maurice Maxwell maxandreb1 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 20:04:14 MDT 2010

Mark,

I had the same problem.  Sent the rack back to moss after talking to them over
the phone.  They were very helpful with my attempts to solve the problem.

Then I ordered one from Victoria British and it fit.

It seems as though some of the suppliers use different measurements for the
distance between the attachment points on the rack.

Max
1961 BT7