[Healeys] Craftsman Tool Exchange Program

eyera3@gmail.com eyera3 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 10:47:02 MDT 2010

Rewards for good intentions

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
Please excuse typos
Ira Erbs
DIGS-4 Solutions. IT Consulting

----- Reply message -----
From: "Dick Matson" <medlabinc at msn.com>
Date: Sat, Sep 11, 2010 8:59 am
Subject: [Healeys] Craftsman Tool Exchange Program
To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys at autox.team.net>

Ha .  .  .  !   That's a good one.

So  .  .  I Erb says Craftsman tool warranties go with the tool.

And that's the way the Sears tool guy put it also.  He say's the circumstances
don't matter.

So my good deed for the day stands.  A screwdriver is off Highway 2 in Central
WA.

And to boot I turned out the beneficiary of a brand new SU-adjusting
screwdriver.

I say that's wonderful.

Dick Matson / Bj8