[Healeys] Craftsman Tool Exchange Program

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 15:58:15 MDT 2010

File under no good deed goes unpunished.  You now have a positive karma
balance, which left uncorrected will upset the careful balance of the
universe.  Only thing for it is to throw the new screwdriver on the side of
the road and hope someone else finds it.  If, however they run over it and
puncture a tire, you will have a negative karma balance and have to start the
process over.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo