[Healeys] carpet set

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Thu Sep 9 16:25:15 MDT 2010

I use Heritage Upholstery's Karvel carpet. It's extremely close to the
original, and their Red Karvel holds a raw edge as the original stuff did.
Wool and nylon can fray and unravel along the edges. No binding should be
done on Healey carpets as they aimed for the look of continuity. I'd suggest
red over introducing another colour (as you mention black).
See pictures I'm including.

Rich