[Healeys] Rear End/transmission Noise

Dave Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Wed Sep 8 11:29:26 MDT 2010

I agree with Kees. Bearings are an easy 1 day deal and relatively
inexpensive. A "humming" is more likely a wheel bearing or differential
bearing than a gearbox noise.
Use a stethoscope or long screwdriver to localize the sound.. Most mechanics
are deaf or getting there... ;>)
dave

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE