[Healeys] What a great day!

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 6 19:46:20 MDT 2010

I'm not actually trying to slag e-types, just trying to keep things in
perspective.  We love the historic machines, but time has marched on.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg

> Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 07:02:54 +0800
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] What a great day!
> From: healey.nut at gmail.com
> To: robertduquette at sympatico.ca; healeys at autox.team.net
>
> My Toyota Sienta MPV can take on the e-type. That Moss Box is like
> shifting a bag of rocks, and that's after it's been rebuilt!
>
> Alan
>
> On 9/7/10, Robert Duquette <robertduquette at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> > a localish guy locally told me that he could make my Midget take a jag e
off
> > the line and I replied that my ford 3.8L station wagon ( at the time )
could