[Healeys] What a great day!

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Mon Sep 6 18:26:33 MDT 2010

As I said----not all S1 E's had the Moss box--the later ones shift like a dream.

---- Alan Seigrist <healey.nut at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
Oh, once I get the S1 E-Type into gear it leaves everything in the
dust.  It's an open road car.

The BJ8 is better in the tight roads, the 100 is the best for the
curvy stuff.  The A90 is best on a straight runway for 747s, and it's
good to do a prayer or two when you get to a turn.

--
Sent from my mobile device