[Healeys] What a great day!

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Mon Sep 6 17:30:53 MDT 2010

The Moss box was only on the very first ones---changed to all-syncro in late 64 - early 65.

There's one thing to win a drag race--quite another to press the big numbers.  Heck--you can put a 427 in a go cart and take on anyone but you still have a go-cart.

I can't tell you how many "fast" drag cars peter out in the high ranges---the E is still not too shabby 0-60, but get her on the open road and she will go like crazy---and I can still take my old 44 year old girl out with the best of them on the open road.

So----the most beautiful sports car ever made (the E-Type) still rocks!!:):)

Cheers
tom

---- Alan Seigrist <healey.nut at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
My Toyota Sienta MPV can take on the e-type. That Moss Box is like
shifting a bag of rocks, and that's after it's been rebuilt!

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device
Healeys at autox.team.net