[Healeys] Aluminum Radiator / Overheating

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 3 04:26:19 MDT 2010

Listers,

Anyone know what the depth of the water jacket around the cylinders
(3000 block) is suppose to be?  I measured about 5 1/4 inches from the
top of the block down to something solid.  I'm sure that there's some
variation in the castings, but if it's suppose to be 7 inches then I
know I've got a good bit of crud in there.

Bob Haskell
3000 MkI registrar