[Healeys] Continuing the thermostat thread

Dave Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Wed Sep 1 15:18:39 MDT 2010

So, refresh my memory (it gets worse with age) does the gauge never (under
driving circumstances) go above 212, like it's stuck or it does go above
like idling in traffic, but never dumps boiling coolant?
 Have you changed pulley diameters that would alter the rate of coolant
circulation?
dp

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE