[Healeys] gone

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 28 06:58:49 MDT 2010

I looked and found 'mouse tracks', but no mouse or trap.  There is a crated
engine right under that shelf and lots of junk on the shelves of course, so
searching wasn't easy.  I dropped a new trap in the same spot late last night.
I haven't tied it down yet, but I will if it is still there later tonight when
I get home again.  I have this crazy image in my head of a mouse with
mousetraps for snowshoes.
Somehow I think that mouser must have had quite the swagger.  :)

Robert D