[Healeys] The Ugliest Cars (Not a healey Among Them)

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Wed Oct 27 17:46:35 MDT 2010

Hello Mike

I also would suggest that you type Lightburn Zeta into your search engine
and see what you get. If you ever wanted to know what sort of car a washing
machine manufacturer would make the Zeta was it. Somewhat in comparison when
a refrigerator manufacturer produces a car and you get the Isetta. A car
that was then sold to BMW and virtually saved them from financial ruin
during the early 1950s.

If you want to read more about the Healey Duncan have a look at

http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/duncan.html

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

  _____