[Healeys] The Ugliest Cars (Not a healey Among Them)

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Wed Oct 27 15:35:29 MDT 2010

G'day

Why is the list so US centric? Apart from the Yugo each car was made in the
US.

Okay I admit that the US has made its fair share of ugly cars, but can't the
publishers look beyond their own shores?

By the way, although I am a Healey and Austin-Healey owner I cannot call the
Healey Duncan Drone an attractive car and it's borderline with the
Sportsmobile. Plus I think my own Duncan saloon is an acquired taste.

Clearly the publishers have never seen a Lightburn Zeta.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia