[Healeys] dentist epoxy for car restoration

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 27 09:45:53 MDT 2010

Well, I guess I won't be doing my own dentistry then ...  ;)

RD
From: gardner5 at comcast.net

Tools are manufactured by a number of different medical/dental companies.  In
the dental field, a Dremel is more or less considered a "primitive" tool of
imprecision...analogous to using a sloppy crescent wrench to instead of a
quality comprehensive Snap-on mechanics tool set to work on your car.  It's
O.K. for things on more of a macro level, but when precision is involved a
quality well balanced electric lab handpiece is much better, but more
expensive (they usually range from $700 - 1500 for an acceptable one, with
others far exceeding this).   As far as attachments go, again, the ones
available through dental manufacturers such such a Brasseler are far superior
in balance and quality, but again, the prices reflect this.