[Healeys] I never would have thought ...

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 26 17:13:36 MDT 2010

Well, I'm guessing ( hoping ) that because you own a 3000, that you're
thinking that I have a 3000.  I wasn't smart enough to leave my car model in
the signature.

The front stud came out with the nut, and a mini gusher of coolant came up.  (
So, therefore the stud went back in, and the coolant was lowered and then I
did it again. )

Now, if there really should be oil under that, then I must be in big trouble.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/DynamoHum.jpg

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg